We bring over thirty year’s of teaching recruitment experience to the teaching needs of your school. If you require a well-qualified reliable secondary school teacher at short notice, we are your first port of call. We specialise in schools in the London area, and we pride ourselves in visiting every school where we are asked to supply teachers.
Teacher Recruitment is our speciality. At Safeguarding Teachers we are a family owned and run business and we put family values to the fore in the way in which we work. We look after the teachers we register by doing simple things such as always giving a personal interview – which of course reflects well on the standard of teachers we supply.
Table of Contents
- What Schools do we Serve?
- We answer your telephone call personally from 6 in the morning until 10 at night
- We take responsibility for salary payments, statutory deductions & employer's national insurance contributions
- We are following the new Disclosure and Barring Service procedures
- Every teacher is personally interviewed by us and has references and a personal check
- We offer full insurance cover, termly contracts and a code of conduct
- You know our teachers never have too far to travel and are more likely to arrive on time!
What Schools do we Serve?
We deal with all schools in the area surrounding South East London, Docklands, Kent and Surrey. That means if your school is in that area we can offer you everything from a nursery nurse to a fully qualified secondary school teacher, each one of them a committed professional. If you need supply teachers in South East London, no one is better placed to meet your needs.
Every school is different and has its own ethos and its own personality. In order to understand your needs we will come and visit you personally so that we can provide just the teacher you need. By doing this we have developed long term relationships with a host of schools in this area.
If you have never tried us before, there’s no time like the present. We would like to build a long-term relationship with your school, so if you have any immediate needs simply pick up the phone and ask us whatever question you want.
We answer your telephone call personally from 6 in the morning until 10 at night
…and we give you a rapid response
When you telephone us at Safeguarding Plus your call is answered personally from 6 in the morning until 10 at night, including weekends, bank holidays and throughout school holidays to ensure an immediate response to your requirements. We know how important it is for us to solve your problem quickly. Talk to a real person and not an answerphone. Just ring 020 3289 4989