Our Consultants are available to conduct safeguarding audits of your school or organisation.
A safeguarding audit will help reassure you where you are compliant and highlight the areas that need addressing. Our consultant will come to your school for a day looking at key areas (child protection, promoting welfare, staff and governance and working with others). Time will be spent with your DSL’s to help our Consultant get a fuller picture of your school. Following the visit, a comprehensive written report will be produced. Safeguarding Plus will offer support and assistance to your organisation to ensure that you are Ofsted compliant.
We will check that:
- Your safeguarding policies are up to date
- That there are robust procedures in place
- Staff have had sufficient safeguarding training
- Ensure your school adheres to Safer Recruitment procedures
- Make sure that records are kept and completed in line with guidance
To book an audit contact us with your preferred dates and we will do our utmost to accommodate you.