Course Time: 8.45am to 4pm (lunch and refreshments will be provided for courses at our training centre)
Course Venue: This course is run at our Training Centre in Sidcup.
We can also deliver this course at a venue of your choice (for a maximum of 15). If you have a larger number than this please contact us to discuss.
This course is for all members of the Senior Leadership Team, HR Personnel and anyone else who has a senior position within an organisation.
Delegates will understand:
- The meaning of safeguarding
- The statutory responsibilities of managing allegations against adults that work with children
- How to manage allegations in accordance with government guidance
- Profiles and models of offending behaviour
- Safer working practice, in order to reduce vulnerabilities in educational settings and organisations that work with children
Delegates will look at managing allegations through the use of real life case scenarios. The course will involve group working and discussion. Topics covered include risk management, dealing with the aftermath of allegations, and creating action plans.
At the end of the course all delegates will be able to confidently deal with allegations against staff and be certain that they handle any allegations in accordance with government guidelines.